Thursday, February 20, 2020

How much difference can the holster make for appendix carry? (Heavyset guy)


I got into concealed carry recently. Bought a crossbreed supertuck for my apx centurion. Nice holster, but for several reasons I've started looking at appendix carry.At work, I have to leave my firearm locked in my car (please, no 'concealed is concealed', i have a very active job and am not trying to be unemployed). I bought an IWB kydex holster that is easy to remove with the gun in for when I have to lock it up, and tried wearing THAT holster appendix, but it is severely uncomfortable.The IWB in question is just a basic holster, not necessarily designed for appendix carry. Would I probably have a better experience if I bought something like the muddy River tactical appendix rig? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/39OtZmX

No comments:

Post a Comment