Sunday, December 5, 2021

How can I protect myself against stabbing/assault?

There have been a lot of stabbings in my area lately and general violence in cities. As a small woman regularly mistaken for a teenager, what can I do to protect myself?

A few things I am considering- Rogue plate carrier or general stabbing-protection vest. The plate carrier doesn't protect the sides but it does help with general conditioning and fitness.

I got one of those bracelets with a tungsten carbide bead to break car windows but it seems like the absolute least that one can do, and change into jeans and runners before leaving campus or going out when it will be dark.

Will also be joining martial arts and those kinds of self-defense but realistically, proficiency in those things takes time and as a small, light person who has literally bounced off of people I've tried to attack, tools would be appreciated.



Submitted December 05, 2021 at 06:09PM by Throwaway2104891056 https://ift.tt/3opd3NS

No comments:

Post a Comment