Thursday, June 11, 2020

Pocket pistols?


I'm looking into small pistols. I already own a Glock 43. I'm new to CCW but not guns. After carrying all day at work its like I can't wait to take it off.So I'm looking into guns that weigh less. So far I've gotten it down to a few picks:Kahr CM9: Only 9mm option on here. Ballistics are the best. Also pretty affordable. I'm concerned about reliability.Ruger LCR: Lightweight and 38 spcl seems to be better than 380 ballistically. Doesn't have the issues with limp wristing or cycling that these small frame pistols can have.Sig P938/Springfield 911: Perhaps the best trigger. But has a safety. Practice makes perfect though. In 380 so perhaps the most anemic round.I intend on renting as many of these as I can. But i wanted to see if I could get any opinions on these. On paper the Kahr seems great but I've heard horror stories. Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MO3oNd

No comments:

Post a Comment