Monday, June 8, 2020

[PA PICS Question] Will a Maximum Speeds Citation (Summary offense) stop someone from passing the PICS check?


My friend just got pulled over and charged with Title 75 3362: Maximum Speeds 35+. No other charges.We were going to go gun shopping this week but now some worries have come up with his ability to pass Pennsylvania’s PICS check. He plans to fight the citation (at least in an effort to lower the speed and avoid a license suspension hearing), but I think this will make him ineligible because the case is technically open.It’s only a summary offense so I do not believe he will need to worry about anything after it is settled (guilty or not), but I wanted to see if anyone here could give me any information.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cK5s3i

No comments:

Post a Comment