Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Own G26 for CC, looking to downgrade.


Hi there, I own a G26 and it's been my carry. Ideal with this work from home environment and wearing it with a polo or untucked shirt; however I regularly work in an office environment and with a button down and dress pants, it's doable but makes the rest of my outfit look sloppy. I had two questions pertaining to options i am looking at:Sig P365; I like everything about this gun. 9mm as well compact, single stack size with double capacity, easier to conceal, quality company. I've read that you can pocket carry this but worry it might still be too large.Ruger LCP2 - .380... Good? bad? better than nothing? It's also Ruger. I've heard people dis it on that alone "Dont trust your life with a ruger, its a toy, etc...) It's compact and small and could definitely pocket carry this. But it is also a whole other caliber. Should I go with the P365 which could function as both a pocket/office carry/IWB carry during regular life? (I'd have to sell my G26 to afford it)Or should I spring for the LCP2, use that as my office carry and my G26 as standard carry?Obviously these questions have been asked over and over, but I would appreciate feedback based on personal experience. Do any of you carry any of these three? How well do they work in office? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MFP5KN

No comments:

Post a Comment