Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mother of two looking to carry and looking for holster opinions


Good Morning r/ccw!I have scheduled my CCW class, and snagged a P365 and 1000rds of 9 to start practicing, as well as a ratcheting gun belt/.I am not sure the best method for carrying - I plan on getting a belly band with a kydex trigger guard, but I would also like a holster for IWB carry most likely around 1-2 oclock position, but with the ability to do 12, and maybe even 3-4 until I figure out what works best for my body.​My husband has the vedder lightuck, but I am not sure what else there is out there. so any recommendations would be great, I am 5'8" and about 190lbs. Im looking for good trigger coverage, and lots of adjustments. Any other tips or tricks for new carriers or mothers in general would be appreciated.Thanks Reddit! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dLjF1k

No comments:

Post a Comment