Thursday, June 11, 2020

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Ruger customer service.


Full disclosure I’m not affiliated with Ruger in any capacity. I’ve only ever owned one Ruger firearm and it’s been nothing but trouble. However....I have had several issues with my 1st gen LCP. It went back to Ruger recently for failure to feed issues, and when I got it back I was extremely frustrated/disappointed to find that the issues had continued.I called customer service last Friday and described the situation. So, I sent my LCP back for the second time. This morning I received an email from Ruger offering to upgrade me to a brand new LCP 2, free of charge. My LCP experience had me reconsidering ever buying another Ruger product, but I found their customer service to be extremely prompt/friendly and their offer to be quite generous.So props to Ruger for going the extra mile to make things right with their customers. Other companies should take note! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3hil9T1

No comments:

Post a Comment