Sunday, June 7, 2020

DA/SA Sub Compact


Howdy,Is there anything out there in 9mm that is basically a PPK? Manual safety, decocker would be nice, but if no built in decocker a decent DA/SA?I know of the RAMI but it seems it is quite chunky. A single stack would be fine. It just seems I cant find any gun in a smaller size with this setup. I shot a 43x today, I think that is as big as I would want to go to carry, so if theres something out there that size I would be cool with that.The Walther is great besides .380 and the slide chewing my hand, but I can get over the slide bite.I'm still just a bit weirded out by trigger only safeties for AIWB. I get a good holster pretty much negates any chance of something going wrong, but it is still hard for me to get past. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3eSDQdY

No comments:

Post a Comment