Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Colt Defender holster suggestions


So I've purchased a Colt Defender (Stainless) for CC and I wanted to get some advice on good IWB holsters.My two main concerns with buying a holster are.First. Because of the stainless steel slide, I don't know if kydex, plastic, or carbon fiber holsters will scratch the crap out of my gun. If so, I would love to know of some good leather / other material holsters.Second. Because I want to carry "Cocked and Locked" I don't know if I should get a holster with a strap that covers over the back of the slide preventing the hammer from coming down.Here are some of the holsters that I've looked into.Alien Gear "Cloak Tuck IWB Holster"Generic Amazon Leather HolsterGeneric Amazon Kydex HolsterThe STORM Hybrid Holster via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2NqCT0U

No comments:

Post a Comment