Monday, June 8, 2020

California CCW / Sheriff Request


Hey - looking for some advice / tips. Applied for CCW permit today and got a call asking for my employer to send a letter to the sherifs office.I can’t remove my work reason as self defense / personal protection isn’t enough for the county I reside in.Is there any template or idea what they are looking for? I am skeptical to even bring this to my boss.Any ideas are super helpful. (Minus moving 🤣)My statement for good reason was:In these unprecedented times I realize the safety of myself and my family is my responsibility. I am an Executive Chef and often have expensive equipment while transporting catering to unknown locations with individuals I have never met. I am also a single father who commutes long distances to pick up and drop off child often driving through unsafe areas to do so. Lastly I am an avid backpacker/photographer and spend many secluded nights with expensive equipment in dangerous wildlife areas. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/37bPbDn

No comments:

Post a Comment