Sunday, June 7, 2020

Bloody torn between using TLR1HL or my TLR7A for CC.


I know YMMV and that it is different for everyone. I am 5'7" and decently fit at 160lbs (damn Corona made me gain so much weigh) and carry a PPQ. Im ordering a new AIWB holster from T1C. Anyone have a gun that is equivalent in size that might be around my size that carries the TLR1? I feel like it might be almost slightly too big. Wanted your personal experience and recommendations. I know it is a small thing, but I hate that the TLR - 7a Only has the option to turn it on and off with a click of the button instead of a of a passive hold on the button on the TLR - 1. 1. Logic tells me that I should probably go with be more compact Tlr - 7 for more comfort but yeah via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dTqXQV

No comments:

Post a Comment