Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Bedside Quick Access Safe For EDC


My dad expressed interest in getting a new bedside safe for his EDC and nighttime guns, and I figured I'd do some shopping around for one for fathers day. I have a few things (That I'll list below) that he mentioned he'd want in it, and I was hoping to get some ideas from all of y'all here. I'm hoping I can take some of your advice to to either buy him one, or offer recommendations.A safe that could preferably be bolted down or secured somehow to his dresserKeypad entry (with backup key access), he currently has one that is biometric and he doesn't care for that much anymoreNot have to worry about changing out batteries too regularly (or one that he could somehow hardwire into the houses power, if that is even possible)A safe large enough that he could store at least two handguns and some spare magazines, but that is still relatively small in overall size to fit on top of his dresser/bedside tableThanks in advance!Relevant side note: He mostly likes the one he currently has, outside of the fact that he isn't a fan of it using a biometric fingerprint lock. If I could remember the brand and what the safe actually is, I'm sure it would help guide your recommendations. I'll have to find that out and hopefully update the post. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Ao89uq

No comments:

Post a Comment