Sunday, October 6, 2024

What martial arts to choose

I am 18M, and I was looking into starting a martial arts. I have experience with boxing and very minimal in Taekwondo (did it when I was younger, don’t believe the experience it be useful). My main goal is to be able to defend myself with confidence . I am from Canada, so I know I can’t use firearms or weapons, as much as that’s something I was considering, since using a weapon of some kind is always better. Although I don’t have any goals to do a martial art professionally, I still want to be very proficient and get good at it, and I’m willing to put as much effort as needed. If there’s a good combination between 2 martial arts or so, that’s also something I’d be interested in. I’m very open to any opinion even if it doesn’t directly any of my questions.



Submitted October 06, 2024 at 10:40AM by Gullible_Help9652 https://ift.tt/9M3Po7s

No comments:

Post a Comment