Thursday, October 10, 2024

Self defense as a seriously undersized and extremely weak man

Hi, I am a male, but I am smaller and weaker than the average woman. I am 5'10, 125 and I can only lift up to a mere 60 - 70 pounds over my head. My punching power is on par with a 12 years old girl.

A few days ago I was run over by a big guy in an electric scooter at over 20 mph. I apologized but he threatened to punch me until I was down. I went away unscathed, but I literally feared death.

How can I protect myself ?

I think I should place all my hopes in environmental awareness, descalation skills and running speed and stamina.

I do not think I should take MMA classes to learn how to fight or practice weight lifting. A tiny framed manlet with 6 inches wrists like me will never be even remotely comparable to a real fighter. I already take TMA (Kung Fu) classes for fun. I never thought a TMA could ever be effective in real combat the way it is practiced nowadays, but I am interested in the cultural aspect. I also would not even survive a legit MMA/Combat Sports class, not at all.



Submitted October 10, 2024 at 08:22AM by Mister_Ape_1 https://ift.tt/NTOlwue

No comments:

Post a Comment