Thursday, March 4, 2021

Do magazine limits and hollow point restrictions apply when travelling THROUGH a state?


I live in PA where I can carry hollow points and 15 rounds mags. Planning a trip to Vermont where there is reciprocity and I can do the same. However, I am passing through New Jersey and New York which both have 10 round mag limits, and hollow points are illegal in New Jersey.​I know that I can legally transport my pistol and ammunition in a locked box in my trunk while traveling THROUGH those states. But do their magazine and hollow point restrictions apply in this case? Can I take my 15 round mags and hollow points through them and into Vermont to carry with, or am I restricted to bringing 10 round mags and normal non-hollow point ammunition? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3c3wcO8

No comments:

Post a Comment