Thursday, March 4, 2021

Red dot sight picture


As I'm looking into getting one red dot replaced and options for another, my question becomes: what should it look like? Let me explain.I have a Laser bore sight and I figured use the laser, sight in the red dot onto thr laser dot and then fine tune at the range when I have the time. I was doing this in my hallway and the closest I could get the red dot reticle to the bore laser was maybe a .5 of an inch away on the lens. It looked to me like if I had been aiming the red dot on thr head, it would be hitting mid chest which seems way off to me. Now I do know taking pictures of the sight picture is not easy, but how should it look? If my irons are level, how high above the irons should my red dot be?I do think my old R0 was not good and could have been causing some of my issue, but I also feel like I should have been able to get it closer than that. Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3riaP1U

No comments:

Post a Comment