Friday, January 1, 2021

AIWB Holster options for Glock 43?


I just received my LTC permit last week and I’m pretty excited to carry. I have 3 Glocks but Im thinking About carrying the 43 more than my 19 and 48. I like the 43 because it’s small, compact, and won’t print as much with the clothes I wear. I have a Taran Tactical +1 baseplate with the 43 that gives me the full grip I can feel comfortable with shooting. I’m a small dude 5’5-5’6, 150lbs, with a thin figure. I wear a Men’s Small in shirts. And usually wear jogger style pants, jeans, regular shorts, basketball shorts.I can’t seem to find an all around AIWB holster that will do the part for the style of clothes I wear. Comfort with walking, of course, is needed. But having comfort when sitting or driving is a huge plus. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WZnKIm

No comments:

Post a Comment