As I said in the title I’m a 5’11” 195 lb man and probably somewhere around 13% body fat.
I‘m not the biggest guy around but not exactly a little dude either. Believe me, I know first had size is not everything, and neither is strength even. I have had my ass walloped in some scenarios by guys 6 inches shorter than me and 50 lbs lighter.
I have some boxing experience from when i was a teenager. I was in a league for about 2 years so I can still throw a decent punch and have good footwork.
But it’s been a while since then. I want to know how much of a defense my size is in and of itself.
I ask since I recently went out with my girl to a club. I went to grab her water at some point and as soon as a left a guy jumped on her and started grinding. I pushed him away, but he came back and started pressing at me, but I just acted like he doesn’t exist and eventually moved on to bother some other girls.
The guy waa probably 5’9” and maybe 165lbs but of a normal build. Not particularly strong or muscular looking. If he had started trying to fight me, what would that have looked like given size and strength alone if he wasn’t trained in anything.
Would I have kicked his ass? Would it basically be a crapshoot? Would I have probably won but only through a ton of effort?
As I said, I’d like to know the optics, given that we both have 0 experience
Submitted 2026-09-06T10:18:54Z by Appropriate_Hope_383 https://ift.tt/HC2s3aY
No comments:
Post a Comment