Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Are these self defense keychains worth it?

was sexually assaulted in Walmart a few days ago while I was with my grandmother. Two men walking past us grabbed my butt. Since then, I’ve been feeling uncomfortable going out alone, especially at night.

I’m looking for a small personal safety item that I can carry with me when I’m walking or going places by myself. I’ve been looking at some of the premade self-defense/personal safety keychains on Etsy, but I’m not sure whether they’re actually useful or worth purchasing.

For those who have experience with personal safety products:

  • Are the self-defense keychains sold on Etsy actually effective?
  • What personal safety items do you recommend carrying?
  • Are there any products that you would consider ineffective or not worth buying?
  • What should I look for when choosing something that is small and easy to access?
  • I’m also in New Jersey, so are there any legal restrictions I should be aware of?

I’m mainly looking for practical advice from people who have actually used or carried these types of products.



Submitted September 29, 2026 at 12:05PM by Fumblingthroughlife2 https://ift.tt/dYFruMz

No comments:

Post a Comment