Saturday, October 15, 2022

Had a dream about CCW that brought up a question?


First I'm not a CCW because I'm not old enough (20 years old) but my mother is one. Anywho, the dream goes like this. I saw two guys arguing, one was an off duty officer and the other was just a civilian. I saw the off duty cop draw for is rifle from his truck while the civilian pulled out his pistol. My mother then drew a pistol and had it aimed at the civilian towards his back at an angle (not directly) because the civilian and the off duty officer began shooting at each other. I had run into my car (I can't own a pistol remember this is a dream) grabbed my pistol and joined in to help take down the civilian who was strafing at the officers truck.Keep in mind I live in Maryland with Maryland laws and presume this happened in Maryland. Who in all of the situations would get in trouble? Are you allowed to help the police if they're being shot at by someone or would it be wiser to retreat and let them handle it so you don't risk looking like a threat around the police? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/TXnUdr7

No comments:

Post a Comment