Monday, March 22, 2021

Will getting help for sudicial thought willing permanently ban me from getting firearms.


As the title suggests I have accepted I have sudicial thoughts, and I want to reach out and get help. The only thing that has stop me from reaching out to get help is the ability to own firearms. The life I want to live is one with firearms. I have always loved them, and one of my potential career paths would require me to handle firearms. I have done googling and from what I see, if I go get help I could lose the ability to buy and own firearms, and thus the life I want to have. So I am just asking if someone who willing goes to get help for sudicial thoughts will permentaly lose the ability to own and or carry firearms. Don't get me wrong I want to get help, but I don't want to have to chose between the life I want to have or getting help with sudicial thoughts and probably depression. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3f2deub

No comments:

Post a Comment