Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Rough grip texture question


I recently picked up a Springfield Hellcat as a summer carry gun (previously carried PPQ year round) and I love it so far. My only issue is the rough grip texture is absolutely tearing up my skin and leaving painful friction burns after a few hours. I'm probably just a huge wuss, but I'm looking for some tips on avoiding this. A few things I've thought of:Undershirt: I do this frequently but as we enter the Texas Summer this just isn't feasible every dayGrip tape: Could work, but tbh I LOVE how the gun feels in the hand and wouldn't want to take away from that.Carry style: I carry at 3:30/4 in a Vedder Light Tuck, which has been just OK. Not as comfortable as the Black arch protos-m I carry my PPQ in. Maybe a different holster/position combo would allow for less friction?Man up: I'm tryingAny advice? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/38KAuJu

No comments:

Post a Comment