Monday, March 15, 2021

MP2.0 Questions


Hey all, I’m applying for my CCW permit in my state this week. I have a full size MP2.0 in 9mm. With a crossbreed supertuck at 3 o’clock, I’ve been okay with how it conceals. I’ve only been wearing it inside, around the house. I find that the gun is l extremely abrasive on my side while moving around without an undershirt on.Also, when I’ve taken it to the range, and during dry fire practice, I find that my natural point of aim is fairly low (if I close my eyes and aim the gun, then open my eyes, my front sight post is below my field of view because I naturally point the muzzle slightly downward when trying to aim). Has anyone ever had this problem and switched to a glock? I’m looking at a G19 specifically to gain a little comfort and concealability, and also to possible find a gun that naturally fits my hand better. I figured I’d ask before I go out and try to hunt one down to look at because of the current market and unavailability of firearms.Thank you in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3qScN80

No comments:

Post a Comment