Friday, March 19, 2021

First time drawing my CCW


Preface: This happened a few years ago and never wrote it down.I was sitting at a red light in my truck; in a particularly bad part of town(lots of drug addicts and homeless). I was at the front of the light with 5-6 cars behind me. Two guys started walking across the street right as the light turned green. The guy behind me either didn’t like that or just couldn’t see, but he ended up laying on his horn. The gentleman crossing the street didn’t take too kindly to that and one of them thought I was the one honking. He then came around to my drivers side window shouting obscenities and eventually stating he was going to kill me, mind you his buddy is still in front of my truck so I have no where to go. The guy bent down and picked up a brick(more like a large piece of concrete from the curb) and was going to smash my window in attempt to hit me. It was at this point I pulled my CCW and put it against the glass in his face. He did not like his odds and him and his buddy took off. I had to change my underwear when I got to work.​For anyone that knows the DFW area well, this happened at the intersection of Skillman and 635. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3vIC1td

No comments:

Post a Comment