Monday, March 22, 2021

Everyday Gun Belt Recommendations


Looking for some recommendations on an everyday belt for appendix carrying my G17 and a spare mag. I'm long overdue getting rid of my Joe Blow leather belt and looking to get a much stiffer carry belt that doesn't look as tacticool as most things I see around. This belt is going to be for daily carry and if it can flex into the range role as well then that's fine. What I don't need is the velcro, cobra buckle, riggers belt that screams I'm Packing. No flame to BlueAlpha, I respect what they do a lot and would be interested in one of their range belts but their edc belts are too much for my taste. Belts on my short list are:Ares Gear AegisCiguera Emissary BeltI am avoiding the company that shall not be named.If you guys can share any insights or experiences you have or open my eyes to companies that you have liked that would fall under this category that would be great. Thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3c95YLc

No comments:

Post a Comment