Saturday, September 7, 2024

Tired of being walked all over

Every time I go somewhere, people walk all over me. Literally. People will run into me, shove me, elbow me, step out in front of my way so that I have to move around them; I’m tired of being the one who moves around people, I want them to move around me for a change!

The reason this happens is I look physically weak. I’m short, 5’3, and very thin.

However, I have a stick with me when I go for walks on the beach or at the park. I hold it at an angle to make distance between me and whoever is walking near me. I’ve noticed that they will move out of my way then. No shoving or elbowing me when I’ve got that stick!

I obviously can’t hold a stick when I go to every day places. But I was wondering if there is maybe something similar I can have with me to keep people from doing this. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!



Submitted September 06, 2024 at 10:57PM by LightDaisy393 https://ift.tt/i9gvzpV

No comments:

Post a Comment