Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Living with aggressive dog; what device?

Hi, I'm living in the same house with an aggressive-ish dog and don't know how to protect myself. It growls at me frequently and I'm afraid it will bite me someday. The dog belongs to my parents. I live with them because I have a chronic illness and am financially dependent, so I can't just move out.

I don't know what kind of protective device to get, but if I do get one, it will have to be something covert because if my parents found out about it, they would probably forbid me to use it on their dog. (By the way, they refuse to believe that there's a problem.)

Are there budget-friendly, covert devices out there that are effective enough to deter an aggressive dog?



Submitted September 10, 2024 at 04:29PM by LivingWestern1038 https://ift.tt/qnCeaZM

No comments:

Post a Comment