Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Self defense, women, and the internet

Hi all! I’m doing my undergraduate dissertation this year, focusing on the relationship between women, self defence, and the internet, especially in the US. If anyone here would be interested in giving an interview (anonymous or not) about any of these topics for my dissertation, or would be comfortable leaving a comment or starting a discussion on a particular point, that would be incredibly useful. I am studying Politics and Social Anthropology at The University of Cambridge, and my email is marthagazzardanthropology@gmail.com. Please do get in contact with any questions or comments, and I hope this is ok to post! Thank you!



Submitted September 25, 2024 at 08:15AM by ahomeforfrogs https://ift.tt/WdP3S5j

No comments:

Post a Comment