Thursday, March 18, 2021

Looking for a decent IWB holsters for a XDM Elite 4.5"


Hey all,I know there is a lot of posts about holster recommendedations but I didn't see any for the XDM or XDM Elite 4.5". So to get the obvious out of the way: yes I am new to CCW, just need to find a holster so I can start the classes in my state. Im 5'11 and a little bulkier but need the larger pistol because I have massive hands. From everything I've read, printing will be a slight issue with it but I always wear baggy shirts. I already have a 5.11 TDU Belt that I think should be sturdy enough but have been bouncing around about holsters. First I was looking at the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.5 but it seems like it's generally disliked. Then I found the Blackarch Protos-M which has great reviews but it's over $100. Is it worth the price or is there something better? I'd love something moisture wicking because living in the deep south, sweating is a big issue. Any help would be great, thanks via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cQCy3C

No comments:

Post a Comment