Thursday, March 18, 2021

Looking for a ccw recommendation for California


Hey everyone, I just turned 21 and I am looking to buy my first firearm. I’m looking for something that will eventually be my ccw. I originally had my heart set on the glock 19 (like everyone else) but I understand I’ll probably be on a waitlist for 6 months. After looking at a few guns I really like the single stacks, I am a pretty skinny dude and I feel it would be hard for me to conceal a thicker gun. I looked at the kahr arms pm9 covert and I really liked it but I wish it had a longer barrel. I would like a 3.5- 4 inch barrel but if you think 3.1 is perfectly fine let me know. I understand it will basically be Impossible to find someone that fits my needs that’s CA compliant but I’d love to here your recommendation thank you! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3r10KW0

No comments:

Post a Comment