Saturday, March 6, 2021

Gun + holster combo for skinny build


Hey y’all, I turn 21 soon and I’d like to get into concealed carry. I have a decent amount of experience with firearms and currently own a rifle but I’m just now starting to do serious research into CCW and this will be my first handgun. For reference I am SKINNY, 6’3 and around 150 lbs so I’m super concerned about printing. Are there any recommendations you guys have? Originally I was considering a P320 especially because I like the modularity but I was afraid that it might be a little too hard to conceal so I shifted towards looking into a 365 XL. Do any of you skinnier guys have experience carrying something similarly sized to a 320? I live in a very warm state too so most of the year it’s just shorts and a t shirt. Any suggestions or advice are appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/30gsZ8k

No comments:

Post a Comment