Thursday, March 18, 2021

First time CCW, questions about CCW ownership & safety.


Hi guys long time lurker. Finally got my CCW license but I wanted to ask some experienced owners about best practices. I haven’t purchased a fire arm yet because I want to cover my bases to ensure SAFETY.1.) Hypothetically speaking if I was an avid recreational weed smoker, I will never carry while under the influence from alcohol or weed. Ever. (Will be in a lockbox during that time)My question is if I am carrying while not under the influence and have to use my weapon (which I hope I never have to) am I going to have problems because I smoked weed the day before? A lot of research boils it down to weed and gun ownership cannot coexist no matter how cautious but I wanted to get some more opinions.2.) Other than that I didn’t have any other specific questions. But I wanted to post this to see if you guys had any other advice for a first time gun owner. Behavioral advice, most helpful training programs or content, best informative resources on how to be a good/responsible gun owner.Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Looking forward to hearing your advice!Edit: Located in Philadelphia via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3tt4ocW

No comments:

Post a Comment