Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Dog Attack

I was walking my dog the other night(65lb hound). Some asshole had his pitbull off leash. The thing charged from across the street(at least 50lb). It was clear that it wasn't trying to make friends as it got closer. I attempted to pull my dog out of the way(didn't work obviously). They immediately were fighting forreal. I kicked this thing like 3-4 times which kept it back some. I was getting ready to stomp it out before the owner grabbed it. My dog was bleeding a little and I just got the hell out of there.

It's worth saying I live in a decent area surrounded by less decent neighborhoods... Do you guys think a night stick or pepper spray would have helped?



Submitted March 17, 2021 at 01:55PM by Inferno_Crazy https://ift.tt/3cAjdDC

No comments:

Post a Comment