Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Carrying the Thyrm Switchback


I couldn’t find any posts/threads about this on the sub, so I thought I would post the question:For those carrying a handheld light with a Thyrm Switchback for EDC, how does it fit inside your pocket/waistband during every day carry?The design of the switchback, with the pocket clip displaced 180 degrees from the finger loop, doesn’t this make carrying inside a pocket or waistband difficult (by either pushing the rigid loop against your body and/or torquing the pocket clip against your pants?It seems like a great tool , but I am just confused as to why Thyrm did not displace the loop by 90 degrees, especially when they made the 2.0 iteration. Would love to get a Modlite with a switchback, but since I carry almost exclusively concealed and keep everything I carry hidden/out of sight/out of the way, the light would go IWB, which does not seem comfortably possible with the Thyrm switchback.Please let me know you experience with the set up.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3tsPQdn

No comments:

Post a Comment