Thursday, March 25, 2021

Appendix with shirt tucked in


Need some help with carrying appendix with a tucked in shirt in dress clothes. My casual carry is shield in a Vedder light tuck appendix with a blue alpha gear. Works great, but occasionally I need to wear dress pants and dress shirt tucked in, so I need a dressier belt. I've tried with standard dress belts and the holster just seems to push the belt out so much in the front that it looks extremely obvious that there's something in my pants - concealment is fine, but there is just a huge bulge in the belt line. I've been looking at leather belts such as hank's and the ratcheting one, but I'm not sure they look stiff enough to help conceal the holster bulge, and in fact may make it more obvious. How do you all carry in this situation? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2P74ZCv

No comments:

Post a Comment