Saturday, September 14, 2019

Telescopic baton? Effectivity and usability for me?

Hello :-)

I'm 17y.o. male from Czech republic and I live in city full of gipsy/colored people (trust me, they are NOT friendly...I'll tell you one or two stories at the end). I have pepper spray/tear spray witg me everyday, but I don't trust it 'cuz I saw many cases where whole spray didn't stop 2 people (and they are mostly in group of 4+).

So I thought about getting a telescopic baton, that I could carry around when I was in near of their teritory. Problem is that no video showed me enough effectivity and me with 62kg and 187cm couldn't make a sufficient strike. I've went to karate for over a 8 years (now stopped) and got to "3rd Kyu" (brown belt). So could baton benefit me in situation of no escape? (3 and more guys and I'm outa runin' man :D )

PS: PLEASE DON'T MENTION LAW AND RULES. I checked that and if I don't bash someone's head open...I'm OK...and more rules. I have some knowledge about my rights (I was studying after my incident, so I wanted to know what can I use around myself for my benefit [rocks, sticks etc...] and baton was in the rules)

TL:DR - I don't trust my 100ml tear spray, my city is filled with colored people that start fight everyday multiple times. Is telescopic/spring baton and good choice for me (17y.o. / 62kg / 187cm)?

Now for the curious ones, few of my stories:

1) I went to see my GF and when I got back with train and went home (around train station is their ghetto teritory) I saw 2 gipsy boys younger than me talking to some 2 gipsy dirty sluts. The youngest said (~9y.o.) hey look at him, I would slap him in face and stick a knife in his f*cking back. And they all laughed. The whole time home I was looking back and around myself like a most paranoid idiot.

2) When I was like 8y.o. I went to my elementary school, just me and my bag. It was a little crowded with people going to work etc... 5 gipsy boys, like ~11y.o., just appeared right in front of me. One gave me a punch to nose and I smashed real bad when falling to cement floor. Others spit on me and kick me to stomach, head, balls, head, chest, head...nonstop. I helplessly called for help, but NO ADULT that was walking around helped me :-(

It was horrible. Cameras took it, but none officers would care to find that blurry black boys on the footage. They only punished the adults that didn't help me (some of them that they found). I didn't care about them, mainly when I was young, I blamed myself. I'm shoocked still today, that one day I will truly have the knife in my back :-(

...I "revenged" a year ago, with one ~15y.o. gipsy tried to rob and touch one white girl in his age (I'm maybe cruel, but I wouldn't care if she was gipsy like him...noone knows if it is a plan or friend of his) She looked normal and with quite expensive clothes. I risked it. Without a word I smashed him against a wall, his pocket knife falled out of his jacket (dunno what would happen if it stayed in his pocket :-/ I maybe wouldn't be here) and didn't stop cursing him, pushing him to ground and shouting at him to get the f*ck out. Psychology was my best bet when he was solo and I was a walking tree stick xD

Yeah that's it...I maybe took it too far with this post :D



Submitted September 14, 2019 at 09:45AM by tominicz https://ift.tt/300uVE4

No comments:

Post a Comment