Thursday, September 19, 2019

Knife attacks in New York City, seems like there is a lot of them.


I know guns are more restricted there. And, I don't know how to word this and stay in the confides of NO POLITICS for this sub but I will try my best. It seems like a lot of people think if you take away the guns, crime just disappears. I was trying to find a story about a lady who was stabbed in the subway in New York this summer. I saw a video about it on Active Self Protection. When I googled "stabbing" "New York" "subway" and narrowed the search to just this summer this is what I found. Apparently there are a crap ton of stabbings in New York on the subway. These are all different stabbing in the last month that I found just doing a simple google search. I am sure I didn't find them all. It makes you wonder what can someone do to protect themselves in a city with such restrictive laws. I am not bringing a knife to a knife fight. That has to be extremely dangerous.So, what does someone do to protect themselves in NYC? Is it really that hard to get a CCW there?https://ift.tt/30ykJ10 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Ie9a96

No comments:

Post a Comment