Friday, September 20, 2019

Glock 19 PROP CAD model


Does anyone have a good (free) cad model of a Glock 19 (specifically for Inventor or any universal format)I'm considering getting a g19 for everyday conceal carry. I want to get a feel for the size jump (currently carry a subcompact). I want to 3D print the G19 for a hands on, real life comparison that I can play with. My problem is I can't seem to find good model. It's either not a 19, is paid, isnt correct(ie completely wrong ratios, scales, etc) or is not actually a useable 3D format.NOTE I am by no means wanting a working model. I only am looking for a toy or prop replica just to get an idea of the size/feel to determine if I want it as an edc.Any help is greatly appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QjQBa0

No comments:

Post a Comment