Monday, September 16, 2019

Entering the professional workforce - best way to conceal carry in professional attire?


I'm (somewhat) fresh out of college and start my first real job next week. I carry a S&W Shield 2.0 9mm, primarily at about 4 o'clock with an Aliengear Shapeshift holster that rides high, and on occasion a JM4 Tactical holster AIWB. These have done well since I wear all black pants and t shirts at my serving/bartending job, but I don't see it working as well in a suit and tie.I'm about 6'0, 175. Somewhat athletic build, but I'm definitely not afraid of a few beers or a cheesesteak.I'm going into financial planning, so I'll be wearing a suit basically every day since many days I'll be traveling and meeting with clients. All 3 of my suits are 2 pieces, tailored well with a little extra room in and around the waist, primarily because I lost about 10lbs since I last had them tailored, but that worked out in the end.Id like to be able to retain the ability to remove my jacket and not have anyone see my gun sticking out of my pants. Should I invest in a tuckable holster? Or are there some other tips to carry in formal clothing? What is the best position to carry in a suit? Any advice is appreciated, especially since I start next week. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/34HlhVI

No comments:

Post a Comment