Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Does anyone have "Punisher", "Ninja" or similar terms on their EDC?


First off, IANAL, but I'm an old fart who might get called to jury duty.Those type things are fine on range guns or collector's pieces, but I won't have any of such on those I carry. My Ken Onion Leek is a fine design if you wanted to stab someone's chest 6-8 times as it would certainly get the job done, but there's nothing about the knife that suggests that's why I carry it - it's a simple Wharncliffe-pattern blade that I find much easier to sharpen that curved blades.Personally, I think the Punisher logo is pretty cool (I'm a fan of both the movie and the series, but I realize that's just fantasy filmwork), but there's no way I'm carrying a pistol with those grips.What brought this post on was reading some gun magazines - a friend gets, well, ALL of them and passes them on to me. An increasing theme, especially in 1911's, is to etch "Molon Labe" and similar things into them, and that can't be easily removed if you decide to make it a part of you EDC.While if selected as a jurist I'd do my best to weigh the evidence and testimonies carefully, seeing something like that is sure to prejudice me if the case is approaching 50/50, and others aren't as "gunny" and open minded as I am. It projects attitude, and mindset decides a lot of cases. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/30bpYbV

No comments:

Post a Comment