Thursday, September 19, 2019

Creepy CCW holders


There’s this kid in my class that always, like every class, brings up his one week of combat training. I can overhear him. He’s really loud. He’s super scrawny but looks like he’s hoping to get into a fight to demonstrate his 1 week of training.He talks about how he’ll destroy anyone in a 1 v 1. He has stickers on his laptop that say “Don’t follow me. You won’t survive.” He’s always wearing American shirts with eagles and flags. He open carries a fucking flashlight, purposefully tucking only the part of his shirt that goes over it.I’ve heard him bragging that he has no social life .What worried me is that he wants to get a CCW when he can. I believe everyone should be able too if they’re SANE. Maybe he’s just new to school and trying to brag about everything, but it gives off strange vibes. Now all the new kids in class think he’s the typical CCW.I’m a girl, and how he talks is a total turn off. I sit on the other side of the room, but he’s loud. On top of that, he looks like McLovin. Idk. Just getting my thoughts out here. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32KpqXg

No comments:

Post a Comment