Thursday, September 12, 2019

Any one here have any experience carrying concealed after losing a significant amount of weight and dealing with loose skin?


I lost about 250 pounds in the past few years. I've been carrying daily for over a decade, and I was hoping after losing weight it might open up more opportunity to carry IWB. This hasn't been the case. I've tried 5 or 6 IWB holsters with a few different guns and the problem is that my gun basically disappears under my loose skin. Not only does that make drawing almost impossible, it hurts my skin as well.Pretty much my only options right now are pocket carry, or OWB. OWB tends to print way too much, and pocket carry limits me to my Bodyguard 380, which I love, but I worry isn't enough gun sometimes, especially since I live in a dangerous area and I would like to have as much firepower on me as possible.I'd love to hear from some other people that have lost a lot of weight and also carry concealed, and how you guys are doing it and what has works and hasn't worked for you guys.Thanks. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2O0oREy

No comments:

Post a Comment