So i went to see the Odyssey yesterday and got into an argument with someone over the seat. My ticket did not specify the row but it was seat 11 and i can tell you for a fact it was one row behind the VIP section. I ended up raising my voice and he left me alone in the seat. Afterwards this dude comes uncomfortably close to me and tells me that we should take things outside. I just keep doing what i was doing and told him "what do you want''. I told him i would call the cops because i didn't like the look on his face. This dude was super shifty and kept reaching into his hand bag. I told him that if he had a gun then it really wasn't worth my life and that i apologize. I was worried about a gun or a knife and my adrenaline surged. My hands were literally shaking slightly. I showed him my ticket and he basically argued with me saying ''it wasn't fair what i did to him''. At one point he jerked his arm subtly but did not do anything. I followed behind him outside and thought about striking him to the base of the skull or using an RNC to deter him but he ended up waving goodbye and leaving. He also asked me whether i liked the movie. I have no idea what the fuck was going through this guy's head. His body language was very mixed. He even showed me his bag to reassure me. I think my confidence and unwillingness to move at his commands probably made him feel that a fight would be more complicated than just a sucker punch. Anyway, i'm glad it didn't escalate to something that could result in either of us getting hurt or legal involvement.
I suppose my question is what would you have done and what if the dude ended up sucker punching me? What would be the appropriate response.
Submitted July 21, 2026 at 01:11AM by Designer-Photo-8840 https://ift.tt/acjsKBJ
No comments:
Post a Comment