Monday, October 5, 2026

Legal self defense tools when traveling to SE Asia

Hi, so I’m about to travel to SE Asia in a few months , and I know that the laws about wpns in those countries are very strict. I don’t condone or encourage any kind of violence or ask for any recommendation for wpns of any type. However, what kind of everyday tools that you guys used that are legal every where and can be put inside a checked bag with no harassment from airport customs in those countries that are perfectly legal ? I know that SE Asia in general is safe, but as an Asian immigrant myself, I know that is not always the case, for ex: 2 foreigners got kidnapped and murdered in Thailand. Lemme know your thoughts and experience. A little bit about myself: I had some boxing experiences and know basics of striking, but I’m still lacking on my grappling game.



Submitted October 5, 2026 at 07:24PM by Available-Refuse-748 https://ift.tt/LB4jOdf

No comments:

Post a Comment