Sunday, September 11, 2022

Movie theater called the police


Last night my wife and I went to go see the new "Barbarian" movie. I was carrying IWB at about 4 o'clock like I always do. Halfway through the movie I went to get popcorn from the concessions and on the way back to the theater I noticed some of the employees giving me a funny look. I got back to my seat and everything seemed normal until 20 minutes later the shopping center's head of security, three other security guards and four police officers came into the theater and told me that firearms are not allowed in the shopping center at all and that I was going to have to leave. The police officers never gave me a trespass warning and no one ever asked for my ID, they just followed me to my vehicle and then left. Anyone ever have anything like this happen to them? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/NSUxFqC

No comments:

Post a Comment